Be a Smart Shopper
Dear Valued Customer,
Hi-Lo Food Stores is pleased to introduce to you, the Hi-Lo Smart Shopper Programme. This Programme is exclusive to Hi-Lo customers and your Smart Shopper Customer Card will provide you with value added shopping options and rewards to make shopping at any Hi-Lo store a truly pleasurable experience.
As a special Hi-Lo Smart Shopper you deserve only the best and we intend to give you just that.
Here is how you get your card INSTANTLY:
- Present one form of identification to your Smart Shopper Store Representative (ID/PP/DP).
- Fill out the information requested on the Smart Shopper Application Form. The Smart Shopper Store Representative will then give you your Smart Shopper Card.
- Upon receipt of your card, please do not forget to sign on white strip behind card.
- The card can now be used INSTANTLY after you have received it. This means that you start accumulating Smart Shopper Points that can be redeemed for great rewards.
For questions or queries on the Smart Shopper Loyalty Programme, kindly call the Customer Care Department at 627-4456 (HILO) Ext. 388
Here’s how it works:
For every purchase at any Hi-Lo store, present your Smart Shopper Card to the cashier, prior to items being cashed. The card will then be swiped by the cashier, immediately points will be allotted to your purchase and credited to your personalized account. For every $10.00 you spend at Hi-Lo, you will get one (1) point.
- The duration of each Smart Shopper Promotion is one calendar year. From 1st January to 31st December of each year, your points will be accumulated with every purchase you make, using your Smart Shopper Card.
- Please remember to present your Smart Shopper card to your cashier before your transaction is completed as points cannot be applied after the transaction has ended.
- The redemption period is from the launch of the annual Smart Shopper Catalogue to 31st March of the following year. You can redeem at any point during the promotion once the catalogue is launched and once you qualify.
- To redeem for any reward, the points accumulated must be equal to or more than that required for the reward being requested. The minimum number of points required for a reward is 400 points.
Remember you must present your card first to the cashier before checking out your groceries.
- For families that do multiple shopping e.g. husband and wife, Duplicate Cards are available with the same account number so families can benefit. All points will accumulate to the same account. There will be no fee charged for duplicate cards or replacement of lost or stolen cards.
- The first time you login to our website to view your points online, earns you bonus 50 points. Please wait two (2) weeks after the sign-up process before accessing your account on-line.
Smart Shopper Terms & Conditions
Hi-Lo Food Stores, a division of Trading & Distribution Limited (“Hi-Lo”) may change Hi-Lo Smart Shopper Card Programme (“Programme”) rules, stipulations, special offers and/or rewards without notice at any time during the duration of the Programme.
Points will expire at the end of each promotion period which will be determined by Hi-Lo.
Each Smart Shopper Cardholder (“Cardholder”) agrees to take advantage of added value savings within the published allotted time frames for redemption. Points used towards redemption values will become void.
Smart Shopper is a Programme exclusive to the Hi-Lo chain of Food Stores in Trinidad and Tobago. All Smart Shopper Customer Cards (“Cards”) are the property of Hi-Lo. A lost card will be replaced at no charge to the Cardholder. The benefits of the Programme are available exclusively to registered Cardholders.
Each Cardholder undertakes to use his/her Card:
(a) for his/her own purchases, and/or purchases of the Cardholder’s spouse and children, only and
(b) to accumulate points only from such purchases.
Hi-Lo reserves the right to withdraw points already issued, and/or withhold or suspend the issue of points, to any Cardholder at any time, and/or to refuse to redeem points for rewards, if, in Hi-Lo’s opinion, the points were, and/or are being accumulated improperly or in breach of the aforesaid undertaking. The decision of Hi-Lo shall be final as to all claims made to it for points and/or rewards.